3 January, 2019
Recipe: Zucchini Bread with Nuts & Seeds
1½ c. all purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
3 tsp cinnamon
1 c. grated zucchini
½ c. butter
½ c. white sugar
½ c. brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 c. sesame seeds
1/8 c. raw unsalted sunflower seeds
1/4 c. chopped Walnuts
1/3 c. pecan pieces
- preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Butter a 8×4″ loaf pan (I use silicone pans, so I skip this step).
- In a mixer bowl use the pedal cream butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix only until incorporated.
- Stir in the zucchini. stir in the nuts and seeds.
- Pour into 8×4″ pan, and bake for 1 hour.