1 votes (5 stars)
Cooking Time : 1 hour
Equipment: large pan
Olive oil [EVOO]
1-2 lbs of brussel sprouts, clean and cut into halves
1 medium sized onion, diced
1-2 garlic cloves, cut small [optional]
salt [to taste]
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (Make sure rack is in the oven center).
- Oil pan well with EVOO
- Add brussel sprouts, onions, garlic, and coat with additional olive oil
- Mix and make sure olive oil coats all brussel sprouts well.*
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for an hour. Make sure to mix the brussel sprouts midway through.
- Olive oil is added in two steps. While I don’t provide exact amounts, it should coat the pan and the vegetables well, add only to the point they are well coated, not dripping.