1 votes (5 stars)
Cooking Time : 1 hour
Equipment: loaf pan
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup milk
2 cups peeled & chopped apples (about 2 [granny smith+non sour apple])
½ cup [Trader Joe’s toasted] pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (Make sure rack is in the oven center).
- butter loaf pan [Skip step if using silicone pan]
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Place the butter & sugar into a mixer bowl, and using the pedal attachment cream together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, making sure to mix well.
- add the vanilla to the milk.
- Add to the mixing bowl the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk. Don’t over mix!
- Fold in apples and pecans.
- Spread the batter in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes.