1 cup sugar
¼ cup flour
1 cup Trader Joe’s chopped dry toasted pecans (or walnuts pieces)
Pinch of salt
½ cup cocoa
½ cup butter (1 stick)
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- butter/Line with parchment paper a 12 muffin tin.
- Measure into a medium bowl sugar, flour, nuts and salt.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt butter and stir cocoa until smooth. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then whisk in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the cocoa-butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into a muffin pan.
- Bake 30 min
- Do not overbake (the brownie bites will be gooey coming out of the oven).