3 votes (5 stars)
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
½ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup butter at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 mashed ripe bananas
¾ cup semisweet/milk chocolate chips (mix)
6 tsp mini chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 12 muffin tin with paper liners.
- Premeasure dry ingredients into a bowl; mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- In a small container mix the white sugar with the cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mash bananas and set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a mixer bowl using the paddle attachment. Add egg, and mix well to incorporate. Add vanilla and mix well. Add bananas and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients into mixer bowl and mix well.
- Using a spatula mix the ¾ cup of chocolate chip into batter.
- Fill paper lined muffin tin evenly with batter.
- Top each with ½ tsp of mini chocolate chip.
- Bake for 20 minutes.