This recipe is extremely easy, and amazingly tasty.
Servings : Makes 2 servings
Preparation Time : 1 Minute
Cooking Time : 8 Minutes
Equipment: Frying pan
around 1 lb center-cut salmon fillet cut into 2 portions
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon capers + liquid from jar
- Preheat frying pan well
- Pour oil over salmon pieces and make sure they are well covered
- When the pan is hot place the salmon, skin side down in the pan
- After 3 minutes in medium high heat, sprinkle salt and pepper on salmon
- Scoop a spoonful of capers on each piece and gently turn the salmon (skin side will be up).
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from pan.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges/slices.
Once the salmon starts cooking do not move it (other then to flip it over).
Do not over cook. All it takes is an extra minute to go from “amazing” to “dry”. The fish should still look orange-ish at the thickest part. If all of it has goon pink, it’s too late.